That lovely Stop Sign

That lovely Stop Sign
This sign is the most loved/hated thing here!

I did it! I am committed! WE are doing it!

I have taken the "before" pictures, I have announced my journey to my community. I have asked for their help in holding me accountable - I am going to lose this weight, gain health and hopefully inspire others along the way to do the same. Together we will become stronger individuals and become a stronger, healthier community!



Sunday, February 21, 2010

I'm ACTUALLY HERE!!!!

It's so hard to believe that I am actually here!  It's been a very busy day.  My room is beautiful and I have an incredible view of the mountains from my window.  I'm unpacked - all three boxes I shipped out and two suitcases and two carry-ons - all put away!  That was a work-out in itself.

Purchased my heart-rate monitor and wore it while I unpacked - burned 1038 calories doing that!  Everyone has been incredible and all the friends I met on-line are even better in person.  Everyone is so supportive!  This is going to be the easy part- I can already see that leaving here and entering the real world will be the hard part.

Here's my schedule for tomorrow:

6:00 AM  Intro to Circuit
7:00 AM  Breakfast
8:00 AM Hikes
11:15 AM Stretch
12:30 PM Lunch
1:15 PM Lecture on Budgeting Calories
2:00 PM Stretch Basicis
2:30 PM Step and Pump (Rumor has it this is really Step and Puke)
3:30 PM Pool
4:30 PM Circuit Training
5:30 PM  Dinner
6:15 PM  Lecture on Spending your Calories Wisely

Oh, I forgot to mention that dinner was AWESOME.  Incredible food with dessert for under 500 calories!  I will remember to take pictures tomorrow of the food. 

With my schedule for tomorrow in mind - I am off to bed!  TTFN

3 comments:

  1. Hope you sleep well for your first day tomorrow. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd better blog today or we won't know if you made it through that schedule!!!
    But then I thought, "this is Bobbi we're talking about; she'll make it."
    I'm so excited that YOU are doing it and letting us do it vicariously with you.

    ReplyDelete