That lovely Stop Sign

That lovely Stop Sign
This sign is the most loved/hated thing here!

I did it! I am committed! WE are doing it!

I have taken the "before" pictures, I have announced my journey to my community. I have asked for their help in holding me accountable - I am going to lose this weight, gain health and hopefully inspire others along the way to do the same. Together we will become stronger individuals and become a stronger, healthier community!



Friday, February 12, 2010

More Pictures







Oh, how could I have denied this for so long? My weight at the YMCA today was 254 lbs. When I booked my visit to the Ridge over Thanksgiving, I was at 267 lbs. Down 13 lbs, so my changes in diet (mostly eating at home instead of out) have made a difference.

5 comments:

  1. Bobbi, Thanks for posting the pics, can't wait to see the new you in about 6 months. You will be one proud lady. Wish I could get Jerica to go more public with her journey, but dosen't even want one person from home to know she is going to the ridge. She left tonight for a 2 day ski trip with her son, first time skiing in about 10 years, I just hope she doesn't break a leg and loose her place at the resort next week. You didn't say what time you are catching your shuttle. Jerica is staying in a private home with a family across the street from the resort. She should arrive at the home about noon & hopefully walk over to the resort about 2pm. I'll tell her to try to find you to say hello the first day. Safe trip. Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you and am really looking forward to our time together at FR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paulette, i will be arriving with Kay (above) at 2:15 via the St. George Executive Shuttle. I can't believe it's almost here! Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats that you took off 13 pounds at home. I will be following along with your journey. I think it is great that you put yourself out there with your picture. It is definitely a commitment!! Kick some butt!! and enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see your progress at the Ridge. You make me feel a little braver about adding my own pics. I hope you have a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete