That lovely Stop Sign

That lovely Stop Sign
This sign is the most loved/hated thing here!

I did it! I am committed! WE are doing it!

I have taken the "before" pictures, I have announced my journey to my community. I have asked for their help in holding me accountable - I am going to lose this weight, gain health and hopefully inspire others along the way to do the same. Together we will become stronger individuals and become a stronger, healthier community!



Friday, February 12, 2010

My "BEFORE" pictures are done


Here they are in all their glory! The newspaper will be printing them so you might as well see them here first.

2 comments:

  1. You are one brave woman. I am going to check with the Y and see if I can get in the program too. Why not work together! Thank you for stepping up and bringing attention to something that is a problem for alot of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim that is exactly what I am hoping to do!! Hope you get in and we can all make progress together!!

    ReplyDelete