That lovely Stop Sign

That lovely Stop Sign
This sign is the most loved/hated thing here!

I did it! I am committed! WE are doing it!

I have taken the "before" pictures, I have announced my journey to my community. I have asked for their help in holding me accountable - I am going to lose this weight, gain health and hopefully inspire others along the way to do the same. Together we will become stronger individuals and become a stronger, healthier community!



Monday, February 15, 2010

One Week to Go!

Hard to believe that this time next week I will be enduring the timed "Stop Sign Hike" at Fitness Ridge! From the other blogs it is said to be 11.5 miles, reaching 4000 ft above sea level, at an 11% uphill grade. Now, I hope they are exaggerating - but I'll let you know for sure next week!

Wrapping things up here at work. Stuff is all purchased, waiting on one more package to arrive with my last pair of shoes. I am taking 3 pair - one for running (I can't currently actually do that!), one for trails and one that is a cross-trainer for the gym.

Stuff at home is transitioning nicely - hubby is doing all the housework there as I have been working late to get ready here at work. He is amazing! I can't say enough about my husband - I love you so much babe! He and the kids are going to be just fine - they all know how to microwave food and we live next to a Wal-Mart so they should survive! Actually, my parents got home from their 4 week vacation last night and my mom will be making sure they are fed (she lives around the corner!). Thanks mom!

Better get back to work, things are starting to come alive around here. TTFN

1 comment: