That lovely Stop Sign

That lovely Stop Sign
This sign is the most loved/hated thing here!

I did it! I am committed! WE are doing it!

I have taken the "before" pictures, I have announced my journey to my community. I have asked for their help in holding me accountable - I am going to lose this weight, gain health and hopefully inspire others along the way to do the same. Together we will become stronger individuals and become a stronger, healthier community!



Monday, February 8, 2010

So, why is Bobbi writing a BLOG????

For those of you that do not know - I am taking responsibility for my weight issue and finally doing something about it. I am leaving on Feb 20th for a six week visit to fat camp - at least that is what my comical family has been calling it!

Here are the details: I am heading to Ivins, Utah to the Biggest Loser @ Fitness Ridge. I will not be on the TV show, although several different shows are taping there and following different people. The TV show Biggest Loser is taped in CA, but many former constestants have been at Fitness Ridge lately. I have about 100 lbs to lose, so six weeks isn't gonna fix my problems, but it will be a great jump start!

Well, that's all for now. I just wanted to get this set up so I could send out the link to all of you that have been asking. I probably won't be blogging again until I get there; I am too busy trying to get ready to go! But, once I'm there I will be blogging daily to keep you all up to date with the 8 hrs of exercise and the 1200 calories of food!!!! Typing that out makes me nervous!!!!


TTFN

2 comments:

  1. You will do great! I will be cheering you on!! HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Emily!! I really need the help of all of you!! Your support will keep me going! Miss you, Bobbi

    ReplyDelete