That lovely Stop Sign

That lovely Stop Sign
This sign is the most loved/hated thing here!

I did it! I am committed! WE are doing it!

I have taken the "before" pictures, I have announced my journey to my community. I have asked for their help in holding me accountable - I am going to lose this weight, gain health and hopefully inspire others along the way to do the same. Together we will become stronger individuals and become a stronger, healthier community!



Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The time is getting near.....

Well, today I changed my flight and I will actually be flying into Vegas on Sat the 20th because my flight on Sunday wasn't going to get me there in time for orientation activities. So a night in Vegas on my own before the torture begins!!

My darling son is sitting here helping me post tonight. I am teaching him how to check my blog so he can see pictures of the hikes and the food everyday.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment