That lovely Stop Sign

That lovely Stop Sign
This sign is the most loved/hated thing here!

I did it! I am committed! WE are doing it!

I have taken the "before" pictures, I have announced my journey to my community. I have asked for their help in holding me accountable - I am going to lose this weight, gain health and hopefully inspire others along the way to do the same. Together we will become stronger individuals and become a stronger, healthier community!



Saturday, February 13, 2010

YMCA Contest

Jackson Area YMCA

Lose it with Bobbi

Weightloss Challenge

Must register by 9:00 pm, Monday, February 22

Space is limited to the first 100 people to register


  • 6 week program open to the community – ages 14 and up
  • $35.00 registration fee/person - $60.00/*family
  • $25.00 registration fee/person - $50.00/*family (for current YMCA members)
  • Fee includes:
    • 6 week YMCA facility membership for non-members
    • Free Circuit Slimdown Classes – Certified Instructor
    • Free Zumba Classes – Certified Instructor
    • YMCA Certified Personal Trainer available at a reduced hourly rate
    • Weekly weigh-ins
    • Progress Charted – confidential
    • Weekly DVD of Bobbi's training (journey) available
    • Biggest Loser Resort Chef inspired cookbook available
    • **Cash prizes for the top three losers based on percentage of weight loss at the end of the program. Cash prize weekly for the #1 loser based on percentage of weight loss


*Family is parent(s) and minor (ages 14 through current high school senior) children.


**Based on number of participants. To quality for cash prizes you must attend three (3) classes or workout sessions and one weigh in each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment