That lovely Stop Sign

That lovely Stop Sign
This sign is the most loved/hated thing here!

I did it! I am committed! WE are doing it!

I have taken the "before" pictures, I have announced my journey to my community. I have asked for their help in holding me accountable - I am going to lose this weight, gain health and hopefully inspire others along the way to do the same. Together we will become stronger individuals and become a stronger, healthier community!



Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 14, and we rest

Since today is Sunday, it is a day of rest.  Worked out well with the weather too - a little cloudy and cold today.  I had a lot of work to catch up on, so all worked out just fine.  I only have a few things left to do and I will be all ready for next week.

I am posting before dinner tonigt because it will be a late one.  More "stars" are on their way in!  Dan and his mom, Jackie from Season 5 are arriving.  Here is the poster they put up - sorry I can't seem to get this program to allow me to rotate it -so you'll just have to rotate your head to see it! (making you stretch - lol)
Dan will be preforming for us tonight from his CD.  It should be fun!  They will be staying here for a week and doing the program along with the rest of us.  More inside secrets from the show to come.....


















I had my weigh in and I lost EIGHT more lbs!!!  That's 12 lbs so far!!  I am really excited.  Thanks for all of your comments,  well wishes and again - most of all your prayers!  I can feel all of the energy you are sending my way!

The poll I had up showed that by far most predicted I would lose 30 lbs while here.  I hope so, but I really am striving for 40, myself.  To those that voted 10 lbs - I already gottcha covered!!  Well on my way to the 20 and so on!  I really am excited about the loss - I won't lie - but I am going to continue to focus on the way I feel and what I am able to do.  Striving to take another minute off of stop sign in the morning!

Here is today's menu.

I will have more picutures for you tomorrow of how the snow capped mountains are changing as I am changing my life!  Amazing what can happen in so little time!

TTFN

3 comments:

  1. So proud of you! You are awesome! I'll be thinking of you while I'm working out tomorrow, too! Kisses and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats that is so awesome!!! Come on 30! come on 40! woo-hoo!!

    ReplyDelete