That lovely Stop Sign

That lovely Stop Sign
This sign is the most loved/hated thing here!

I did it! I am committed! WE are doing it!

I have taken the "before" pictures, I have announced my journey to my community. I have asked for their help in holding me accountable - I am going to lose this weight, gain health and hopefully inspire others along the way to do the same. Together we will become stronger individuals and become a stronger, healthier community!



Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 15, The 3rd Monday

Well, it was raining and cold.  I couldn't stand the thought of wet shoes and then blisters and then walking funny and then wacking my ankle and knee and hip out all over a walk in the rain - at least that was my excuse.  I opted for the gym and weight lifting!  I have increased my weights in every area, I am very excited about the strength and mucsles I am gaining! 

Last night's performance by Dan Evans was nice.  He sang a song that he wrote about his battle with his weight - very touching and to the point.  It's called "Letter to my Addiction."  I can totally relate.  He and his mom, Jackie, spoke about their experience on the Biggest Loser and about their lives now touring the country promoting Dan's country music career.  They are in the processing of filming a new reality show about him trying to break into the music business and will be filming while here for episode #2.  That should be interesting......

Yesteray I promised pictures of the snow capped mountains as they are fadding fast.  I don't think they are showing up very well, but trust me - in two weeks time, the snow is melting VERY fast.  It will all be long gone by the time I leave.

Had Pool, then lunch, then another pool, stuck around for a 3rd pool and then did Step-n-Puke.  It actually wasn't that bad today as we had a different teacher.  John is on vacation and he is the King of squats and lunges!   Nicole was more into the actual step and it was tolerable. 

Then I had a MASSAGE!  My first one since I got here.  It was heavenly......my muscles were not near as mad at me when I left there!

That's about it for today.  Below are some not so good photos (I didn't bring an actual camera, just my iPhone) of Dan and Jackie Evans from BL Season 5.  The event was in the dining room.  This place is shockingly small and the only gathering place for such things is the dining room.  This makes it really nice and intimate and you really get to know everyone.  With the aquisition of the Biggest Loser name, they are growing daily.  They are adding on and in the future, it won't be the same, but nothing ever is.....  The good news is that more people will be able to get in.  If you called today, it would be Nov/Dec before you got in.  If you do book - please mention my name.  You and I will both get $100 in credit!  That's about all for Monday, TTFN





1 comment:

  1. Fun! I hate rainy days..I am requesting nothing but sunshine for when I get there in 24 days! lol

    ReplyDelete