That lovely Stop Sign

That lovely Stop Sign
This sign is the most loved/hated thing here!

I did it! I am committed! WE are doing it!

I have taken the "before" pictures, I have announced my journey to my community. I have asked for their help in holding me accountable - I am going to lose this weight, gain health and hopefully inspire others along the way to do the same. Together we will become stronger individuals and become a stronger, healthier community!



Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day 20, Off to Vegas, Baby

So 4 of us girls are headed out to Vegas, we are all super excited!!  I weighed in this morning just to see how the trip effects my weight - I will weigh in on Monday to see the results of my choices.  I am happy to say that I have lost another 5 lbs in the last 6 days!  That lose brings me to 17 lbs in 20 days - not too shabby if I do say so myself!! 

I am posting now, because I won't be back to my computer until tomorrow night ( or maybe Monday night, depending on how late we get back Sunday).  That about wraps it up - off to the gym to work out before we leave.  Not doing stop sign today, my right foot can't handle it - but I will make up for it in the gym!  TTFN

3 comments:

  1. You are looking marvelous and the 17 pounds show. I even showed your before and after pix of stop sign to my hubby and daughters, they were in awe! Enjoy Vegas, hope your not to exhausted for Monday morning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great. I see a huge transformation already and your injuries just prove nothing can keep you down. Behave in Vegas baby. MIss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great. Hard work is paying off!

    ReplyDelete