That lovely Stop Sign

That lovely Stop Sign
This sign is the most loved/hated thing here!

I did it! I am committed! WE are doing it!

I have taken the "before" pictures, I have announced my journey to my community. I have asked for their help in holding me accountable - I am going to lose this weight, gain health and hopefully inspire others along the way to do the same. Together we will become stronger individuals and become a stronger, healthier community!



Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 22, 4th Monday

Well, getting back so late last night did not get the week off so well and neither did the time change.  I was slow going today.  Missed breakfast and then went with a friend to the Dr.  Got back in time for lunch and then felt like I needed to chill.  Well, that led to a nap, which led to missing my first class after lunch.  Not good.   Then a text and phone call from work led to missing the next class - not good again. 

The good news - I made it to Step-n-Puke.  Best one yet!!  This was my 4th Step-n-Puke class and it was amazing- the difference was incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I just can't believe how much has changed in 22 days.  After dinner I was exhausted.  Showered and fell asleep. 

That's Monday in a nut shell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment