That lovely Stop Sign

That lovely Stop Sign
This sign is the most loved/hated thing here!

I did it! I am committed! WE are doing it!

I have taken the "before" pictures, I have announced my journey to my community. I have asked for their help in holding me accountable - I am going to lose this weight, gain health and hopefully inspire others along the way to do the same. Together we will become stronger individuals and become a stronger, healthier community!



Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 28, Looking forward to the Triathlon

Well, it's Sunday and that means looking forward to what I will get out of the week ahead.  Had the day to myself in Vegas, walked around and left all the money Vegas had given to me.  I managed to pay for my entire weekend out of their money before I gave it back, so no big deal - it was lots of fun.

I did spend my "alone time" mentally preparing for the next 2 weeks.  Got a ride back with another guest - THANKS Jim for the ride!  Jim is the guest that talked me into the triathlon.  On the ride back, he drove me into St. George and showed me the course.  There are some scary hills on the bike course!

That catches up my blog posts (just for you P)!  I need to finish up my other stuff and get in bed.  Morning comes quick!  For those wondering about weight loss - I did not weigh in this weekend.  I did weigh in before I left and on Friday and I had lost another 4 lbs, but that was in the middle of the day and right after lunch and lots of water from classes.  I am not going to weigh in again until I leave.  I know it was more than the 4 lbs, but I was a little bummed.  Hopefully the next 2 weeks will produce the results I am looking for.....but trying not to get too wrapped up in the numbers.  TTFN

2 comments:

  1. Great job with catching up the posts, I was only expecting a condensed version. Your posts are the only way I hear what is really happening at the ridge and in vegas. I did hear though that J got in a little later that you. :)She had a lot of fun and looks great, I loved her hair cut. No wonder she wanted to sleep all day on Sunday. P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't care about the number, you have definitely made great changes and your toning. The number is never going to look as good as YOU LOOK and FEEL! Good luck with your next 2 weeks...guess you go home, the day I check in! Also best of luck to you and Jim on the Triathlon!

    ReplyDelete