That lovely Stop Sign

That lovely Stop Sign
This sign is the most loved/hated thing here!

I did it! I am committed! WE are doing it!

I have taken the "before" pictures, I have announced my journey to my community. I have asked for their help in holding me accountable - I am going to lose this weight, gain health and hopefully inspire others along the way to do the same. Together we will become stronger individuals and become a stronger, healthier community!



Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 31, Rebounded today

The mind games are over.  Today was a better day!  Woke up with a smile on my face.  Feet didn't hurt too bad today.  Made the most of what God gave me today!

Did stretch class, then swam the 1/2 mile, then practiced the "transition to the bike", biked 6 miles, took a Pilates class, then took Mountain and then 2 pool classes and after that I swam 1/4 mile!  So, no slacking today!

I am tired now and getting ready for bed.  That's about it for now.  TTFN

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you feeling better. Everyone knows Bobbi accomplishes what she sets her mind to. A lot change, but you are doing great. Keep it up. Signed - Your Tax Man

    ReplyDelete