That lovely Stop Sign

That lovely Stop Sign
This sign is the most loved/hated thing here!

I did it! I am committed! WE are doing it!

I have taken the "before" pictures, I have announced my journey to my community. I have asked for their help in holding me accountable - I am going to lose this weight, gain health and hopefully inspire others along the way to do the same. Together we will become stronger individuals and become a stronger, healthier community!



Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 9, Not my day to shine!

Don't have a lot to say,it's been a rough day.  Did stop sign again, didn't get to the top.  Lots of pool today.  Saw the accupuncturist again - have both knees, right ankle and both feet taped up!  I am a walking roll of pink tape!  Gonna go to bed and make tomorrow a better day.  Miss my family bunches!  Good night. 

7 comments:

  1. Tomorrow will be better, you are strong and the pool is a fine spot to be its been than the couch. I am certain you will still see results. Hang tough. Great saying " No pressure, no diamonds"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're still shining to all of us reading you. Stay strong. Enjoy your pink tape wardrobe and be glad its helping hold you together. Today is a new day. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there...days ahead will get better. You are an inspiration to many. I look forward to reading your blog daily. Praying for better days to come for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay Strong Bobbi! You are a great inspiration to me. To better days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you! I just wanted to let you know I am so proud of you!! I can't believe you have taken this step and I am so happy for you! It's all mind over matter! Just remember you have so many people supporting you not only in Ohio but tennessee also!! :) I really enjoy reading your blogs and i am so proud of the progress you have made with the lil red person that likes to discourage us all. Keep up on the good work and CONGRAT'S on th 4lbs!!! Btw did I mention how proud of you I am?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Losing the wait... I think that is more important than the weight. Too many times, we all "wait" for the right mood, the perfect time, the good wind, the lucky streak... when in fact, we have to stop taking on the "wait" - because it is the "wait" that too often contributes to our weight. The weight of not moving forward. The weight of extra stuff in our lives, and upon our bodies. The weight of unrealized expectations. The weight of not living up to, and into our mission on earth.

    Good on you, for giving up the "wait" and good on you for not waiting for another, better day. Everyday, will be as hard as it is. Nothing to dread. Just something to be aware of.

    Keep on, keepin' on Bobbi. From where I am sitting, you are doing fine.

    Onward,forever and always...
    Derek

    ReplyDelete