That lovely Stop Sign

That lovely Stop Sign
This sign is the most loved/hated thing here!

I did it! I am committed! WE are doing it!

I have taken the "before" pictures, I have announced my journey to my community. I have asked for their help in holding me accountable - I am going to lose this weight, gain health and hopefully inspire others along the way to do the same. Together we will become stronger individuals and become a stronger, healthier community!



Saturday, December 4, 2010

It's been a while....

Hmmm, I guess it's been since April that I last decided to take stock of my life by blogging.  That's really what this whole process is good for, amazing what your brain let's go of when you just sit down to write.  It's more than writing (yes I do realize that it is typing, not actually writing)  it is sort of like gardening the brain, pulling up the weeds, cleaning out the trash and thining the plants and making sure that only the important stuff is growing in there!  I like it, gardening my brain....weeding the brain....hmmmm, I'll have to think about that a little more. 

1 comment:

  1. Come on Bobbi, get back to writing...how have you been??? ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete